User – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose special provisions grant legal capacity, who sends a request for an offer, uses contact forms or registers on the customer portal.
Administrator – the data administrator is Scan M2 Sp.zo.o. ul. Aleja Jana Pawla II, nr 43A, lok. 37B, Warszawa 01-001, NIP: 527-297-18-61 data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable legal provisions.
Terms and conditions – these Terms and Conditions
through which the user can get acquainted with the company’s offer, ask about the service, use the Client’s Portal, and also subscribe to the newsletter, if any.
Services – types of services on the website.
Interactive form – the form located in the Service, which is a form of contact with the Administrator, requires the following: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number.
General information Scan M2 SP. z O. O. edits and administers the website at
(Service), which makes available to persons using the service (users).
Liability Scan M2 Sp.zo.o. declares that the presentation of the offer on the pages of the website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code and is for informational purposes only. The company does not guarantee that the published descriptions of the offered services and products do not contain any missing or erroneous descriptions.
Copyright SCAN M2 SP. Z O.O. All copyrights and intellectual property rights to the website and its graphic elements, such as photographs, drawings, graphics, text, as well as other content belong to Scan m2 Sp. z o.o. The Service and all its elements are protected by the law based on the following legal acts: * the law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (text one.OJ 00.80. 904, P. 1. zm.), * the law of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (OJ l 93, 47.211, p. ZM.) and * act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of laws 01.128.1402).Use of the service is permitted only to the extent specified and defined as a user of the service. Using the service in any other way requires the conclusion of a corresponding written agreement with Scan m2 Sp .z o.o.
General resolutions 1. In connection with the operation of the Service, Scan M2 Sp. z o.o. is the owner of information about the users of the service from interactive forms posted on the service, which are provided by users voluntarily. The personal and telephone data of companies registering on the pages of the service and access passwords and logins in the client’s portal are subject to processing.2. IP addresses are used to collect general statistical data for analysis of the characteristics of hits made by users of the service.3. Data about the users of the website are used for the following purposes:• provision of business-related services; • providing information about the latest features of the offer, services; * recruitment by Scan M2 Sp. z o.o.; • creating and sending commercial offers;
Data Administrator 1. The administrator processes the data of the persons enrolled in: newsletter, using the client portal and interactive forms located in the service. The user transfers his personal data to Scan M2 Sp. z o.o. which is tantamount to consent to the placement of personal data in the database of Scan M2 Sp. z o.o. Service publishers
2. Personal data are processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests and the processing does not infringe the rights and freedoms;
3. Any data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right to access the data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the administrator’s organization is possible by e-mail:
5. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of the revocation of consent or legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
6. The administrator does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under the relevant legal provisions.
7. Personal data are processed only by persons authorised by the controller or by the processor with whom it cooperates closely.
Cookies 1. Internet service
2. In each browser it is possible to change the settings concerning “cookies”, that is, to determine whether they should be received or not, as well as how to delete them. The absence of such a change means the acceptance of the user for the services used by the service
2. Additional personal data, such as your e-mail address, will only be collected in places where you have explicitly given your consent to do so by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to fulfill the user’s request.